A Small Corner Tabletop !!:)....

This is another small 'Corner Table' in our living room...which is very simple yet use full at the same time!:)...I  always LOVE to change the table settings in my home....yes, frequently!!....the small changes here and there makes a big difference in day-to-day life..so, I keep changing the decor!.....
This particular table usually holds an old teapot, some books/magazines, sometimes a few candle holders,small nick knacks,dried flower petals,some hand loom products....yes, all depends on my mood!:).... and of course some bright colours, vibrancy, love and warmth!!:)
Here, it goes...


                                                                              












                                    








Now, I'm going to link this post to Marty's Tabletop Tuesday

                                                                                         

Thanks for the warm participation on my CSN Giveaways....I just want to say ...YOU ARE THE BEST :)



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...