A Beach Themed Table Top....Happy Diwali :)

Oh..The last weekend...!! was really really busy....though normally my weekends are super hectic...with all those crazy to do lists, shopping, kids, their homework, outings and all that ;)....but this Pre-Diwali-Weekend was MAD!...TRULY!!.... I had to finish  my DIY projects before Diwali...it was my promise to me ..:)....and all those cleaning and gifts and shopping and all....am running too late for this time...and don't know how will finish..:(

After the maddening weekend I set up this Diwali Themed Decor for a soothing evening....


A Beach Themed Table Top.... The Last Sunday Night....and my home-sweet-home !!!
Tea light candles....wine glasses...candle holders, a little(blue) glass duckling....blue hues, shells and pebbles....white Orchids...some soft music at the background....just to set the festive mood.... and ....here it goes..:)







                                                          

                                                                                    

                                                                                 










                                                                                 













Now, I am going to add this to Matry's Table Top Tuesday


..and Patty's Weekend Wrap Up 4 here





Wish You All A Very Happy Diwali ...:)
                                                                                         
                                                                               
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...